About Conference on Social Sciences and Humanities
Learn more about the International Conference on Social Sciences and Humanities in the 21st Century
The International Conference on Social Sciences and Humanities in the 21st Century is coming to Vienna, Austria on the 24 – 26 of November 2023.
Featuring oral and poster presentations by the world’s leading academics, this event is meant to educate, inspire, and connect. Using the latest technologies and innovative formats, the conference will allow every attendee to engage in insightful discussions, learn from the diversity of experiences and perspectives, and discover new professional opportunities.
As you are planning out your calendar for 2023, make sure to add ICSH21. This is not an event you’d want to miss out on.
ICSH21 – The World’s Top Academic Conference on Social Sciences 2023
Why Join the International Conference on Humanities & Social Sciences Conference
- ICSH21 is not simply an event. It’s a platform that sparks important conversations. It’s a network of scientists, researchers, PhD candidates and graduate students, and other members of the academia. It’s an opportunity to actively participate in shaping the field and bringing it into the future.
- Here are just a few of the reasons to join the conference:
- Uncover trends, learn unique perspectives, and engage in group discussions.
- Present your research, receive feedback from your peers, and get published in prestigious academic journals.
- Take the next step in your academic career by identifying new research opportunities and partners.
- Join the network of academics and help define the future of the field.
- Network with members of non- and for-profit organizations and research institutions.
- Discover the beauty of Vienna and indulge in the local cuisine.
Who Attends This Humanities & Social Science Conference
The event is attended by researchers, scientists, graduate and post-graduate students, as well as representatives of for-profit and non-profit organizations, research institutions, and government agencies.
You are guaranteed engaging discussions that bring diverse opinions under the common goal of delivering actionable results that move the field forward.
Before starting the submission process, don’t forget to check the important dates.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 10 November 2023
Abstract Acceptance Notification: Within 7 to 14 Days
Full Paper Submission (Optional*): Around 3 weeks after the conference
Registration Deadline: 17 November 2023
Conference Dates: 24-26 November 2023
* Following the conclusion of the conference, authors of accepted abstracts who have completed their registration will be granted the opportunity to submit their full papers for publication in the Conference Proceedings, peer-reviewed journals, or as a Monograph. Comprehensive instructions and submission guidelines will be shared via email within a few weeks after the conference.
Conference on Social Sciences and Humanities Topics – Learn, Engage, Advance
Use this international conference on social sciences & humanities to take your academic career to new heights.
As you progress in your career, there are certain milestones you are expected to reach to expand the reach and recognition of your expertise. Presenting your papers and getting published in prestigious academic journals are important criteria based on which your academic achievements are measured.
The International Conference on Social Sciences and Humanities in the 21st Century is a fantastic opportunity to do just that. Whether you’d like to do an oral or a poster presentation, submit your paper for evaluation by our scientific committee. Every submission undergoes a double-blind peer-revision process. The commission adheres to the strictest evaluation standards for quality, relevance, and authenticity.
The Registered Abstracts of all accepted papers will be published in the Conference Abstract Book with ISBN Number. Detailed instructions and full paper submission guidelines will be emailed within a few weeks following the conference. Full papers will have publication opportunities in various Indexed International Journals, including SCOPUS, Web of Science, DOAJ, and many more, or as a Book Chapter.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The abstract book/proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISBN 978-609-485-466-8.
- All papers have publication opportunities in various indexed international journals.
Plagiarism Policy & Publication Ethics
The International Conference on Social Sciences and Humanities in the 21st Century follows strict anti-plagiarism policies. As such, every submission is checked for plagiarism using Crossref Similarity Check Powered by iThenticate. All articles submitted to the conference first undergo a plagiarism check before being sent to our scientific committee for review. The submission will be automatically rejected at any time if found plagiarized. You can find out more about the iThenticate software here: https://www.crossref.org/services/similarity-check/
Explore the Stunning City of Vienna
This year’s conference will be held in the historic city of Vienna. A dream destination for many travelers, Vienna is the social and cultural capital of Central Europe and should not be missed!
Discover the amazing sites, culture, food, and art scenes. In terms of architecture, Vienna is home to some of the most incredible structures – the cathedrals, palaces, museums, and theaters – which will leave you in awe. Situated on the banks of the Vltava River, it has an oceanic and humid continental climate which is perfect for touring around.
The city has experienced a number of eras – Gothic, Baroque, and Renaissance – all of which have left interesting impressions around the city, providing a unique cultural and traditional experience. Join our free guided tour around this magical city and explore it to your heart’s content!